Saturday, July 4, 2009

HKO Meetup :)

Since the article I did a few weeks back, we have been try to arrange a meetup with Jenn. We finally met up on Sat and it was a pretty fun gathering :)


Kenny, Isabelle, Daphne Sharolyn, me and Jenn!



Hahaha .. hopefully I won't get scolded for posting this here :)

We talked about the game, what we love and what we hated. Isabelle had to leave as she had another appointment. The rest of us headed down to Suntec as Jenn wanted to check out the AGX that was held there.


Haha, u see the auntie trying to play the game? It was quite funny :)



We did not stay long at the AGX and Jenn had to leave as she had a dinner appointment. We were already talking about meeting up again and she was talking about plans for a Sanrio car convoy ... anyone knows anyone with a Sanrio themed car that might be interested in joining? Contact me! Hahaha

My sis and I left Suntec and headed down to Paramount Hotel to meet with my parents, bro and Ash for dinner.


It was a steamboat buffet @ Tung Lok. Bloody expensive @ about SGD40 after taxes. I think I enjoyed Tianfu a lot more.




They do have scallop as one of their dishes. One side was an Herbal soup, the other Satay. Herbal was not bad but the Satay @ Tianfu is so much better!




With salmon sashimi and this ginormous prawn balls made with chunky prawns.



The service was so so .. we had ordered some items a few times but was never delivered and we had to constantly remind them. But there was this very ON auntie who made sure our plates were changed regularly and water refilled.


Hehe, look what I got :)




Its a mini USD 1GB Thumbdrive!




Very small ... I love it! Thanks ;)