Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dad and Bro!

It was my Dad and Bro's bday and we all went out to celebrate.

We chose a Jap restaurant @ United Square which had a Hi Tea Buffet.


The Hi Tea buffet didn't offer beef .. oh the irony considering that their logo is that of a cow :P




But the rest of the selection was pretty good.




I ate so much of the pork belly :) I love that they had sashimi too!




The lamb had to be cooked in a little aluminum container. It was yummy.



I really enjoyed the meal. I was able to burn the fat on the meat to a crisp ... haha, I love eating burnt meat. Yes, I'm weird. They had to change both the charcoal and the grill (on 2 separate occasions) once and they were able to do it pretty quick so our eating wasn't interrupted too much :)

The bill came out to about SGD25 per person. Would really consider going back again.

P.S. Haha, in case no one knew, I'm busy in HKO, which explains for the very undetailed post :P