Friday, November 20, 2009

Beer + Great Company :)

Had a friend what was in town for the weekend who called me up on the Fri (at 7+pm) itself to ask if we wanted to meet up. Haha, a girl could use a little more notice but there was no way we would say no. God know when might be the next time he comes here.

We had talked about Brewerkz b4 and so we decided to head there. Funny coincidence was that when we reached Central, who did we see?

My Bro!!

What a small world .... but the sad/funny thing was that he was just at Brewerkz with his friends and was on the way home, whereas we were just starting our night. Guess that is life of a guy that has a wife waiting for him at home.


My sis didn't touch much of the beer so Kit and I finished that 4 liters of beer .. haha. The fries were super good too... Garlic Fries (not recommended if u plan to do any kissing afterwards)




Sigh .. blur pic :( I thought I checked it but I guess after downing about 2 LITERS of beer, my vision was slightly off :P but then, how the hell can someone take a blur pic with my spanking new digital cam? Oh wait, I know another person that has the same prob.



It was a great night, hope we get to meet again and this time take a clear pic. Hahaha.