Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New York, I Love You

So ... I sometimes enter contest just for the fun of it and surprisingly, I won one. Nothing that exciting, it was just movie tics. Haha ... had u wondering for a minute didn't I? It was tics to see a preview of New York, I Love You



I met my sis in town after she got done with class and we watched the show together. The movie is a series of short stories that is supposed to showcase New York as a city. There were quite a few well known actors and actresses in it like Natalie Portman, Orlando Bloom and Ethan Hawke.

The movie had too many short stories and sometimes it was a little hard to keep track. Each story was only 15(?)mins and pretty soon I got a tad bored. There were a couple of interesting stories but they were over too soon.

I read that this film is actually a remake of the french film called Paris, I Love You and that many reviewers said that this New York version didn't live up to it.

But it was free, so not really complaining :)

After the movie, my sis and I head down to Orchard Central's MOS burger for a late dinner.


Did u know that MOS = Mountain Ocean Sun?




This outlet is brand new and not run down like the one at PS. I really hope they renovate the PS branch soon.



We headed home after dinner .....