Friday, October 1, 2010

My New Phone!


It was finally time to change my phone and I knew I wanted one that would keep me constantly connected to the world. In the beginning I wasn't planning to get an iPhone as I thought it was way too expensive for my price plan. However, after comparing the alternative, android phone, I realized that the iPhone was not that much more expensive. Damn my cheapest price plan.

Fortunately for me, I am able to get onto my Bro corporate plan and so could save a little on my monthly subscription. I called my bro and told him what phone I wanted and thanks to his almighty connections, I was able to skip the wait :P

I have to say that I absolutely love my phone! The only bad thing abt it is that its battery life is way to short! I'm constantly checking Facebook, chatting on ebuddy, playing totally time wasting games, telling the world where on this tiny island I am at....

When I'm not using the phone, my sis will be on it playing her Tap Tap game or, her newly addicted game, Words With Friends :P


Check out my wallpaper, courtesy of my sis :)