Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday w/ Sis & Evon

We had wanted to go cycling at East Coast today but the sky was pretty dark when we woke so we decided to head to NEX for lunch instead.

Shanice has raved abt Texas Chicken for the longest time and so has Evon. My sis and I have never tried it b4.




This was what we ordered!

The biscuits were super yummy and I had 2 cos Evon didn't want hers :) the chicken was also not bad but the mashed potatoes were blah :P Popeye's win the mashed potatoes race hands down. I would gladly go back to Texas Chicken for their biscuits! They are baked till nice and golden brown and they are a tad sweet and salty at the same time...u have got to try them!!

After lunch, we headed to Toast Box for our typical round 2 kopi session.




My sis gotta have her eggs.




We shared the toast :)

We chatted till abt 5+pm b4 Evon had to leave to head down to Joo Chiat with her mom for some carpet shopping.

My sis and I stayed for a while longer to jalan jalan b4 heading home at 7+pm.

What a fun, lazy afternoon! Gotta do it again :)

- Starrfire7's iPhone