Monday, April 30, 2007

Was planning to go on the HSBC walk last sat with my group of friends. We had planned it since the begining of the month. However, early Sat morn, Hui SMSed me and told me that it was raining! Damn! I looked out the window and the ground was wet. Major dissapointment!

So I went back to bed :) Of cos after messaging everyone to let them know that the event was cancelled. Was in a deep sleep and who else would to wake me up? KL! ARGH! And after that I could not fall back to sleep and had to wake up. Yes, it was already 11am, but u guys got to remember that I work shifts! I have the license to sleep in on my off day till whatever time I choose.

Anyways, cos the walk got cancelled, we decided to meet up for dinner that nite. Only KL, Huiyi and Yvonne were able to make it for the dinner. We went back to that Korean place at Meridian Food Court. This time around I had the Spicy Chicken Soup (what my sis had the last time) It was really yummy and I felt so full after that cos I finished the whole bowl on my own!

We then headed down to Bakerzin down in Paragon where we had dessert!

---

Chocolate cake with a warm gooey chocolate syrup center ....

---
My cup of latte .... love coffee art, wonder why more places don't practice it.

After dessert we headed down to Cineleisure to yet another place for drinks as Bakerzin was closing. We went to this place called Xin Wang which is opened for 24hrs on the weekends. Stay there for a few hrs in which WD joined us after he got done with work.

By the time i got home it was close to 2am ... tired, went to bed almost immediately.