Saturday, April 21, 2007

YES! 1st Weight Loss Goal Accomplished!

It took a LONG 4 months, 2 weeks, 3 days to finally lose my 10kg ... and 400gms :). Here are some b4 and after pics ...

---

Pic was taken Jan 7, 2007. I called them my Skinny Skinny jeans .... my new year's resolution was to fit into them. Yes, I used to be able to wear them 4-5 years ago b4 I gained.

---
After ... taken just this morning :) I can button it up! And there isn't anymore love handles ... well .... less.

My next goal is to be below 55kg ..... So I have reset my ticker. I have another pair of jeans to motivate me. It is actually my sis's which are too loose for her ... damn her. Anyway, I took it from her and my goal is to fit into them. They are a size smaller than this pair. Hopefully I will fit into them soon and then be able to post pics again :)

Thanks for all the encouragement and complements from my friends :)