Friday, May 11, 2007

Sales have been down in the begining of the week and so Vic and I were called into the office for a little chat with Susan. Sigh, and guess who at the moment had the least sales ... fucking me of course! Damn! I guess I could come up with excuses but on the other hand as a senior I guess I shouldn't. Everyone is up there ... is there a problem with me? Am I really that unlucky? Is there something abt the way I approach customers? What the hell is wrong?!?!

Sigh ... just bitching ...

Need to buck up .... can't lose out ... I want the extra money!

Have not been losing weight these past week ... ticker has not been loving for a long time ..... depressed. Maybe after hearing from everyone I look great I have been getting complacent with my diet. Have been naughty and snacking on chocolate especially after I get home from work. Why must I love chocolate so much? Tomorrow the family is going out to celebrate mother's day and it is going to be another big meal.... got to resist! I still have fat rolls that don't look good in a bikini, have to get rid of them, don't want love handles.