Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sun Tanning!

It was my off day today and so I went sun tanning with Evon and WT. We headed down to Sentosa which I have not been to so a very very long time. The weather seemed gloomy on the way there .. the clouds were dark and the sun was hidding behind clouds. But we still went and stuck it out .. and were we glad we did. The sun finally came out!

We laid out in the sun for more than an hr ... puttin on tons of tanning oil :) This is my first time tanning in Singapore! I guessed I aquired the habit in the US. I am one of the few asians that don't care to be pale as snow ... no whitening products for me!

After we had enough rays, we headed to the showers and after which I met up with my sis for dinner and some shopping! I promised my sis that I would bring her out shopping on me when I got my first full paycheck. In the end, she bought 1 dress (that I am SO borrowing) and a pair of shoes. I also bought a dress for myself :) It was only while trying on the dress that I realized that I had turned into a lobster .. haha, skin is pretty pink, but it does not hurt .. don't think it is considered a burn.

Can't wait to go back to Sentosa for Round 2 :)