Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So, I finally dragged my ass down to the doc to get some real medication. Along with me were my sis and mom. My sis went to the doc yesterday but was still feeling like shit so we told her to go see him again.

I was the first to go in ... and u know how when u finally decide it is time to go see the doc, u start feeling a little better. Well, I decided I better not push my luck... I had not seen this doc in more than 6 years ... he asked the same old questions. Told him I was working at Coach, he said he has not heard of it .. damn old fart, not surprised. Anyway, He agreed that my phlegm was bad, gave me medication, asked if i needed a MC, told him I was going to off, so it was fine.

Next was my sis. I stayed in the room as she has lost her voice and I was her mouth. After checking her temp and everything, he said that she had BRONCHITIS! Wah, that is really serious.... and that's not all, she had to have an INJECTION! Haha ... yes, I was mean, I started laughing. My sis's eyes popped out and she was like "NO! I don't want!" It was a quick jab ... I love watching injections ... love needles .. haha, as u can tell ;) He then told her to come back the next day regardless of whether she felt better ... she might have to do a blood test if she is still not well tomorrow. Gave her TWO more days MC, so my sis would be missing FOUR days of sch. Poor thing, even though I was laughing, I do feel bad that she is so horribly sick. Hope the jab works and she will be better in the morning.

Next was my mom, same thing, cough. I went out and paid for my medication. Because I am still unconfirmed, I do not have an insurance card, so I have to pay for my visit but I would be able to claim most of it back.

I have taken 2 doses of medication .... hope it makes me better tomorrow .. hate being sick.