Monday, July 2, 2007

ARGH!!!!

I really think u have 老人痴呆疹. I don't get how u can say one thing and then come back a few days/weeks later and COMPLETELY forget what u said. Morover, u will NEVER admit u are in the wrong and instead put the blame on everyone else. The closest u have come to admiting u are wrong is saying "So what? So what if I did it?" And then twist the whole situation and make it our fault again? That is not the way to do things!

Now everytime I talk to u, I have to make sure to write things down. I am tempted to bring a recorder so that I would have proof of what u said. I like how u always manage to find thing to pick about everything and everyone. We never know when u will be in a good mood or bad mood .. well, MAJORITY of the time u are in a BAD mood and u will vent your anger on us. We have feelings, pls do not use us as your punching bag. We try to do things your way BUT your way changes as and when u feel like it. We can't read your mind!!!!