Monday, July 23, 2007

Was supposed to go to lunch with LC today but her mom has food poisoning so she she has to stay home to take care of her. We have rescheduled our 小笼包 date to Thurs.

Will be going to a concert later tonite with KL. Don't get too excited, it's a classical concert. It's by this child violinist protege, Gabriel Ng. He is 12 years old and has already received many accolades for his playing. Best of all, he is a Singaporean! There was a documnetary on him a couple of mths back and when I heard that he was coming back to S'pore to play, I immediately asked KL if he wanted to go .... he is the only person I know who would be interested in such artsy things ... am I right?

There is more info on him on his website.

It's going to be a 1 1/2 hr show and it will be the first time I'm going to the esplanade theater. Damn, and I have to be back early cos I have a bloody meeting the next morning at 8.30am!! Its going to be a 13hr day for me .... GROAN, what is she going to bitch about again this time? What a mood spoiler!