Tuesday, July 10, 2007

$ Gone, $ Found ... I hope.

My mom woke me up from my peaceful slumber today and told me that she has not received the money that I transfered to her every mth. First of all, I hate it when ppl wake me up on a day that I can sleep in, it's my day off, can u fucking let me sleep in?!?!

Confused with her not receiving the $, I woke up ... pissed, mind u, washed up and went downstairs. It was then that my mom told me that she checked her bank account and she has not been receiving ANY of the money that I have transfered.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

I got really pissed and mad ... I told my mom to check her account the FIRST time i transfered her $ and she said she did and received the money, now she is telling me that she hasn't? What account have I been trasfering the $ into then?

I went to check and it was a number that my mom did not recognize and neither did I. FUCK! Who the hell has been spending my $? He/she must be one happy bugger receiving $ into his/her account every mth for FOUR mths. All the money would be gone ... it's doomed, no way I am getting back the $.

TOTAL - $3140!!!!!

Called the bank, they said that I would have to write in and tell them about the situation and then contact the bank to find out who the person on the other end is. And then see if the other party would return the money ... in my mind, I am thinking that the other person would already have spend all the money.

At this point I was already in tears and screaming at my mom. It's my hard earned $ that is gone. I do not know where I got the a/c from but even if it was wrong, if my mom would have REALLY checked it the first time, there would not be a problem. But here she is checking FOUR mths later, after I have transfered $3140!!!

How can someone not notice that $3140 is not in their account? Esp for my mom who is so detailed when it comes to $? Obviously this amt means nothing to her, the amt that I sent to her is so measely that she does not even notice whether it is in her a/c or not? Do u know what I could do with this $?

Then here my mom kept asking me questions, telling me what to do and I just did not want to talk to her or even look at her. It was my hard earned $ and it felt horrible thinking that the money is gone and never coming back. My mom said she understood and felt bad seeing me crying but I don't think she truely understood. I asked her to just leave me alone, get out of my room. I did not know what to do, it was going to be a long process trying to figure it out.

After kicking my mom out of my room, my mom talked to my dad and then came back to my room, she said that my dad said if I knew whose that a/c is, that the account could be one of my friends. After chasing my mom out of my room, still could not stand to look or even talk to her, I checked my phone which had a few of my friends' a/c stored ... and who would believe it? There was one that matched. I immediately called the person, no answer, sms her, told her to call me back asap, msg her online and told her the same thing.

After waiting a few mins, she finally called me back, told her that I might have accidentally transfered $ into her account for the past 4mths. She said that that a/c of hers is idle, that she never checks it. I asked her to check it and then pls transfer the money back. Unfortunately she is only able to do it when she goes home tonite, so it is basically a waiting game now.

I'm crossing my fingers .... the money should be there and thank god it was my friend. Can u imagine what would have happened if it was a total stranger a/c and the person refused to give me back the $ or worst, have already spent it? Still totally pissed at my mom, yes, I had some fault in it but entering the wrong a/c number, but then that is what me asking my mom to check her a/c is for! She said she did, she got the money, so there wasn't a problem.....

That's it, it is cash transactions between me and my mom now.