Thursday, July 26, 2007

小笼包 ... Round 2

After cancelling on me on Mon because of family obligations, I finally met up with LC on thur for 小笼包!! She has always brought me to Ding Tai Fung so this time around I brought her to Crystal Jade where I think it is better. For one thing, they are bigger! :)

---

Yum, don't they look so cute in their basket?

---

We also ordered the Fried Pork with Garlic. Better than the Crispy Pork Rib that I had with my sis, but then I LOVE garlic! No one to kiss, so who cares about garlic breath!

---

On the left is Fried Eel, not too bad, the sauce that it was coated with was a little to sweet though. On the right is some Scallop Egg thingy, forgot what's the name. The taste wasn't too overpowering so it actually went well with the eel.

This time around I only had 10 小笼包, unlike the other time with my sis when I had 13. I guess cos I also ate alot of the other stuff, there wasn't my sis to eat more of it. Will definately be making my way back there for ROUND 3! Who wants to go? :)

After lunch, we went shopping a little, looks like I am going to be updating my wish list pretty soon .. haha. LC had to leave early as she had tuition. I continued walking ard town b4 heading back home. Went to a second hand bkshop across my hse in search of a book which I have the starting and ending but I was SOL (Shit Outta Luck) again. Damn!!

Msged my sis and surprisingly she was just one level down in the mall. So I met up with her and we went for dessert with her friend Gwen. We went to the Hong Kong Cafe by the mall.

---

Mango Ice with a scoop of ice cream on the top. It was alot for the 2 of us as Gwen didn't want any. After finishing it, we were shivering! Good times .....