Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frog Legs @ Chinatown!

Since Ben is back this week, we decided to meet up again on Thur for frog leg porridge at this famous Chinatown coffee shop. We actually wanted to go to the one near my place that Evon had recommended but it was too far for KL.

We also invited Kerine, her bf, my sis and her new bf that all my friends wanted to meet. We tried to get him to join us on Sun but he was too shy :P


Each of us had porridge and we shared pork ribs, fried you tiao and some veggies.




And of cos the star of the nite ... frog legs! We actually had 2 pot, one spicy, one not, however, both pics turn out looking the same so I just posted one :P



After dinner, we headed to nearby coffee bean to sit and chit chat. We would have loved to sit longer but they closed at 10.30pm and so we had to leave :(


Yeah! Group pic! Do I need to name names? U can prob guess who's who :P



It was a fun meetup .....wonder when's the next one going to be ....