Saturday, November 29, 2008

My nephew, Ethan's Bday BBQ

My cousin's kid, Ethan, celebrated his 6th bday on Sat with a BBQ at his place. It has been a long time since I have gone to a BBQ so I was really excited about it.

I have gone to get his present the day before and thanks to LY, I managed to get exactly what he wanted! It is is some new toy that boys seem to be crazy about! I remember standing in Toys R Us and seeing all the little boys around me talk about Bakugan this, Bakugan that ... This was what we got for him, Bakugan Lancher. I also threw in more Bakugan balls.


It was really a kids party! The bday boy is the one in blue. His older sis, Kimberly, is on the left.




My bro, Liu Zheng, Shuan Ying, Me and my sis.



Surprisingly I did not really drink that much .. maybe cos it was straight Cordon Bleu and it was way too strong for me. I had to chase it down with Root Beer ... I know, really weird combination!

The food was really yummy! There were chicken wings, otah, fried rice, beehoon, stingray, sausages, shrimp and satay! I was really stuffed but could have eaten more chicken wings if there were more :P

Can't wait for the next BBQ!!

P.S. Thanks to my cousin Lin Yee for the pics!