Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 2 - Rayong -> Koh Samet

Woke up at 8am the next morning as we said the nite b4 that we would have breakfast @ 8.30am. However, the others had woken up early, knocked my door but when I told them I wasn't ready, they gone down first. By the time I went down @ 8.30am, they were almost done with breakfast.


This is the pool @ the Rayong resort.




Rayong's beach.




D and I.



We left the resort at about 9.30am for a short ride to the jetty but it was another 1hr b4 the boat left.


Because of the choppy weather, we were dropped farther away from our resort than would have. Luckily the speedboat ride was only about 15mins.




The 10mins taxi ride became 30mins and it was very bumpy!




We finally arrived at our resort at about 12+pm!




The tiny pool at our resort.



Because our rooms were not ready yet, we decided to have lunch first while waiting.


I nibbled on food but did not eat much.




Beer was more impt! :D




We eached had our own rooms again. This resort is a cabin styled resort.



We went to the pool and laid out but there wasn't any sun and thus I did not get the tan I wanted too. Plus, the weather was pretty gloomy and waves were pretty rough so not many ppl were at the beach.

We went for yet another massage .... this time by the beach but we were interrupted by rain. Luckily it wasn't that heavy and we were able to continue after a slight rearranging of umbrellas but it was still a bummer.

After a quick shower, we headed into the village for dinner at about 6+pm. The village was pretty dead as we were there in the off peak season.


We ended up at this western restaurant run by this Caucasian and his wife? The food was pretty good.




Of cos I had to have my beer! It was served ICED COLD here and I easily downed 5 bottles!



We headed back to our resort at about 10+pm and it was off to bed for me .... we had to leave early the next morning :(