Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mini Reunion!

It started out as a small gathering for the new moms to bring their babies out but it soon turned to be a pretty big gathering of classmates.

We had even gotten in touch with our form teacher (I googled, HY emailed and Ben called) and she was supposed to show up. Unfortunately she was sick and had TWO days MC!! Haha, we were all joking around saying how she "keng" MC cos she did not want to come at the last min.

Miss Lim! We want a copy of yr MC!!

Anyway, the gathering still went on as planned ... thanks to our ever reliable PR/Planner/Accountant HY ;) She was the one that chose the place, made reservations, text ppl and even set up an event page in FB!! What would we do without her??

It was a Hi Tea buffet @ Swissotel Merchant Court. There was a credit card promo which was 1 free for every 3 paying customers.


They had a pretty good selection of food. This is only some of what we ate. I was too busy talking to worry about food pics :P




The gals :)




The guys :)




TJ and I




Group pic! Minus Kelvin and Chye Huat. They were gone b4 we could stop them ... were we really that boring? O.o



All the parents left after the meal and it was once again 我们 for round 2!

We headed to the new mall, ION @ Orchard. It was really a big mall with lots of high end boutiques. We walked for a bit but soon, HY, Sha, Evon, Ben and KL had a show to catch. I had wanted to watch it too but bcos my sis had already watched it and I didn't want to leave her alone, I stayed with her instead.

I shopped a little with my sis while waiting for the rest to be done with their movie and then it was yet another meetup after that ;)


My sis had bought "wife biscuits" from HK by the request of Ben and HY so we went to a nearby McDonald's for a light snack and have our dessert.



By the time we got home it was pretty late. I had a great time though! If u asked me 10 years ago would I think I would be as close to these group of friends as I am now, I think my answer would prob have been no.

It was nice to meet up with classmates, we looked thru the yearbook and many of us have changed. I wonder when our next meetup will be .... who will show up? More? Less? Will we ever see our form teacher again??

Hmmm .....