Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It looks like I might not be able to meet my goal .... however, I plan to leave the ticker there to see how long it will take me. I still think that I have done a pretty decent job and have gotten a few complements from friends and my cousin.

Will be going over to my cousin's this sat for a reunion dinner (that's why trying to lose the remaining 3.6kg is going to be tough) They always have their reunion dinner earlier because they have their in-laws whom they have to have reunion dinners with too. This will be the first time I am joining the .. my bro and ash have been invited for the past few years when I was still in the US. It will be just my GuMa, cousins, their spouses and their kids.

On my side, we will be having our reunion dinner on 17 Feb, that's next Sat. How the hell am I supposed to resist the temptation when there are going to be a spread of scrumptous food? I'm really hoping to have some Yu Sheng, I have not had it in 6 years! Those salmon ones that I have seen look so yummy .... I love raw fish! :)