Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's came and went, it was just another day for me. However, I did spend it with friends I love :)

Early in the morning, I drove KL to is job interview which was near my place. While he was doing his thing, I set in the car reading, waiting for him. It took him about an hr to be done with the interview and after which we headed to Junction 8 for my dose of caffeine.

Went home and had to wash the car as I parked under a tree and it was attacked by a couple of birds. Of course my mom spotted it ... sigh.

Took a nap and then met up with KL and Huiyi in Chinatown. Got a little lost at Outram Park MRT station, took me awhile to find Huiyi but I managed to make my way through the endless exits to find her. We then went to find a place for dinner. We ended up eating porridge with Frog Legs and Pork Liver (haha, yes, to all my American friends, it was yummy)

After dinner, we went to browsed along the streets of chinatown to check out the new year goodies. However, it became apparent after awhile that everyone was selling basically the same stuff. Thankfully, probably because it was Valentine's, it wasn't too crowded.

Will be going down today to sign my appointment letter. My boss SMS me last nite .. it was kinda weird getting an SMS from her, but I guess SMSing is so common here that it is the norm ... While replying, I had to ask myself whether it was ok to use short forms and after checking her msg (she used "toml")I figured it was alright. Guess this is one "Organizational Communication" that I did not learn.