Friday, September 7, 2007

Met up with my ex boss and colleague, have not seen them in forever! We have been trying to meet up but have met with little bumps along the way, but after about 3 tries, we managed to do so on fri.

We met at Serangoon Gardens so I took a direct bus from my hse to there. However, the bus took forever and the stupid bus driver kept jerking the bus. By the time I reached my stop, I had a pounding headache!

Mike was already there when I reached ... still looked the same. We chatted while waiting for Rowe as she was running a little late. We made our way to Country Manna for dinner and OMG, there was lots to catch up. Mike brought pics from his wedding ... his wife is really pretty! There were professionally taken ones that Rowe and I had a great time looking at ... some were really sexy .. haha, something u would expect out of a romance novel cover :)

It was nice to find out where most of my ex-colleagues are at now. Everyone seems to be doing something .. what about me ... sigh (btw, that was another of my ex boss's fave phrase - SIGH)