Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nothing much going on .... went for a free massage courtesy of LC and GX. Well, they signed up fo a spa package and in order to get more ppl to join, they were given a free massage to a friend .. haha, lucky me. Well, I knew what I was getting into when I set up an appointment, but I knew I wasn't going to sign up for anything ... I was just going to tell them I did not have have job ... and that's the truth!

Anyway, went to the place which was located at Ngee Ann City. Was about 10 mins late ... but who cares? The place was huge and quite classy ... really something to consider if I had $ to throw ... haha. After filling up some paperwork, I was led into a room. Was told to take off my top and bra and lay down. I was given this ugly paper cap to cover my hair .... absolutely hate it! So ugly! Lay down and the massage began .... it was so good and hard, the way I like it ... in more ways than 1 ;) However, it was annoying that the masseuse spoke mandarin. Yes, I know, stupid thing to complain about, but it was annoying to me.

She did a good job, my muscles were all loosen afterwards. I was led back on where they tried to get me to sign for my own package.

No,

No,

No ....

Haha, was very persistant .... and then said thanks and left :)