Sunday, September 23, 2007

Met up with Ben on Fri. We decided to go to Serangoon Gardens for dinner ... there was a slight miscommunication as he did not say anything about picking me up and I was also a little embarrassed to ask him about it ...

I messaged him and asked "What time are we meeting?" His reply was "8.30pm" Well, guess to me that means we are going to meet at S Gardens at 8.30pm ... fine by me, it isn't that far from my place, just that I would have to take a bus and I hate buses, u never know how long u have to wait for one.

I left the hse at 8pm, 10mins or so walk to the bus stop .... waiting, waiting, waiting. Damn, it was 8.30pm and my bus was still no where in sight! Then my phone rang. It was Ben ...

"Where are u?" he asked

"Waiting for bus at the bus stop?" I replied

"Huh? I am in front of yr hse!"

OOPS ...

I told him which bus stop I was at and he said he will be over. And wouldn't u know, after I hung up the phone, my bus came.

We went to Chomp Chomp to eat and after that went to a pub to have some beer ... fun :)