Friday, May 1, 2009

Beer Fest Asia 2009!

In the afternoon, I went to J's bb's 1st mth celebration. Did not stay long as I went alone and had already made plans for later that nite.

Left around 4pm and then headed down to Orchard to meet my sis. We window shopped a little and then made our way down to the Singapore Flyer to meet Jacq at about 7pm. It was an adventure trying to get there :P

By the time we got there, Jacq was in the queue to buy tics. There was a discount if a Citi bank card was used. If I had known that we would be going, we could have bought the tics earlier and saved about S$10 each!

By the way, this was supposed to be a Miu Miu meet up but Jacq has the pics showing off our bags ;)


As u can tell, not too much $$ was put into the "grand entrance"




The tics were also printed out via, most likely, a home office.




We had to buy Beer Fest dollars ... very easily duplicated if one wanted to :P




We needed some food b4 we started drinking so we shared some Fish and Chips + Salad. Yes, the fish and chips is under all that lettuce.




This bucket of 5 beers cost S$30.




The beers we tried.




Still sober :P




More beers ...




Ya ... I don't take good pics when I'm wasted :P



We met a few guys there and they bought us a few beers ... it was a fun nite! It was my sis's first time really drinking and ... *cough* let's just say at least she made it to a drain :D

I was drunk but at least I was still conscious of everything going on around me. Jacq called her bf Dan to pick us up and we were constantly chatting on the drive home while he was awfully quiet :P Hahaha .. I think I have been a bad influence on Jacq :P

Hehe ... we now have plans to go to Oktoberfest 2009!! I'm slowly finding drinking buddies. Can't wait for it!!!


My souvenir!