Saturday, December 15, 2007

Went out for lunch with the family today to celebrate Ash's bday. Was looking forward to it and yet was dreading it at the same time. Was looking forward to it as the food at Tung Lok is pretty good but then the thought of a FAMILY dinner just turns me off ... plus, it's FOOD!

As usual, it was the waiting game when we went to pick my bro and Ash up. My mom is the least impatient person ever and she will nag and nag while waiting. When we reached my bro's place, she told me to let them know so I msged them to let them know we were waiting . Two mins later, my mom was like "why are they taking so long, call them ..." I had already msged them, they know we are waiting, what good would it be for me to call them and tell them we are still waiting? I think it would only make them SLOWER!

So, after waiting about 10-15 mins, they finally came down. There was talk about my bday while waiting but we'll leave that for another post.

We made our way to the restaurant and surprisingly there wasn't much ppl for a Sat. Did not take pics as we had the same food as we did the last time. Plus, my dad always give us the weirdest look when we take pics of food.

The service today was so great that it bordered along the lines of harrasment .. haha. They were there the moment we finished the food to clear the plates and they kept changing our eating plates to new ones even though they were hardly dirty. There were a few "No need to change" throughout the lunch.

After lunch, my bro and Ash made their way down to Funan to change his xbox360. According to him, it has the "Ring of Death" His PS3 also died during the same time, guess he is SOL. The rest of us made our way home, right after my parents stopped to get concert tics to some chinese singer, god knows who he/she is.

That's it, that was my day!