Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do I look BIGGER?

My blog, I mean :) I did a few minor changes. At first I was thinking of just finding another template but I just could not find anything that I liked better than my current. Thought of starting from scratch but it just seemed too daunting.

So I tweaked my old one .... it might looked like an easy task but it wasn't! There isn't an "ENLARGE" button to click. I had to change everything one at a time! And the most frustrating part was when I thought everything looked fine but when I opened my blog using Firefox, the mistakes were more obvious.

I finally managed to figure out how to align this block of text u are reading in the center. It was in the center but skewed to the left ...... I won't bore u with details but as u can see, its fixed!

Still not 100% satisfied with it but, sigh, I don't think I'll ever be. There are so many things that bug me ... well, one at a time.