Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's NOT natural!

Shanice, this is for you! :) (btw, all pics were take b4 my accident in case u all are wondering)

Here are the tools needed.


MAC Fluidline - Not sure how much it is as I got it during a warehouse sale.



Color - Graphic Brown. I also have it in black.



Here's what the inside looks like. Its like a paste.



This is for my eyebrows as you will see later I have none ....


We must first start with the correct applicator.




Get the ones that are sponge like with lots of holes.



The beige one is the WRONG one. It just does not want to blend when I used that.



BEFORE - No eye makeup whatsoever.



After drawing my eyebrow .... notice the difference?



Apply a layer on the lid.



Blend in with a clean side of the applicator.



AFTER - Seem bigger? Well, I think so :)



Before doing my hair .... my fringe looks horrible, my hair's wavy and it looks messy.



TADA! Look at my uninjured lips :(