Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yes, I have time ....

but I am not your personal assistant! There are some things a friend can help u do but there are others where u need to be doing on your own.

Certain roles come with certain responsibilities. U chose to accept the role and u made the decision to do something. U should have thought about the time needed to fulfill these roles. If u can't find time to fulfill your responsibilities, then u really need to rethink your priorities.

I am your friend and u might think I am selfish for saying "NO" but I really think it is not my responsibility and I really do not want to get involved when u r the one who should be doing the work.

I will be more than willing to help in other things when u really need it. I think that I have helped my friends in some way or another, both physical and mental help .... I refuse to think of myself as lazy and/or selfish and I hope that u and my other friends wouldn't think that way too.