Saturday, May 3, 2008

My parents and sis have finally left for Beijing and won't be back until next Sun (I hope). Have not been doing much other than being on Tudou watching Grey's Anatomy. I think I have been watching too much as last nite I had a HOT dream about McDreamy ... drool!

Drove out earlier to get some milk and wanted to get today's newspapers but I guess I was too late and they have all sold out. It got me really pissed as my mom decided that because I can't wake up at 6am to bring in the newspapers in case it rains, I should not get it.

Let's see how many FUCKING days it rains from now till they come back.

Sorry, I'm just pissed that I could not get my papers ....

Anyways, the other thing that has been keeping me up is that I have been busy crocheting. Give me anything square/rectangular and I have not problem but don't ask me to crochet a sweater for u ... ain't going to happen.

Will be going to Christine and August's place tomorrow for their bb's 1 mth celebration. Well, it has been more than one mth but because Adela was premature, they decided to wait till she was stronger. Can't wait to see them and I hope that they like the present ....