Saturday, May 31, 2008

After the funeral on Sat, the gals and I went out. Ben dropped us at AMK Hub where we had lunch and saw a movie. We saw Sex and the City which both Shanice and I have seen all the seasons b4, so we caught Huiyi up with everything while waiting for the show to start.

OMG, I hated and loved the show at the same time. It was so good to see the 4 back together again and there were so many part when I just started bawling! I hated that it was overall it was still the same old story line. How many times do u give someone a chance? How many? R u telling me that I should forgive him over and over again for screwing up and treating me like SHIT b4 I get my happily ever after?

NO!

Its prob because of what I have experienced and finally being able to walk away after being hurt so many time .... sigh.

After the movie, my sis came to join us for coffee as she was bored at home. We stayed out till about 9+pm b4 calling it a nite. We had been up since 7.30am and we were all really tired. Sad day ....