Friday, May 9, 2008

FUCK!!!!

The BBQ that I have been planning for ages is down the drain because my mom decided that they want to come home tonite.

The ONE thing I told my mom was that I am planning to have a bbq on sat and not to come home on that day. I would be drinking and I did not want to have to leave the party to go pick them up. I guess my mistake was to tell her to either come back on Fri or Sun.

What would u know? She decides to come back on FRIDAY! I really did not think that she would do that to me. First of all, that means they would only be gone a week. They ALWAYS go on vacation for 10 days or more, why the hell must she choose this time around when she knows I have plans to come home early?

Don't tell me they want to save $. I'm pretty sure 1 day at the slot machines can easily pay for their stay.

Nothing to do there? Yeah, because there is so much more things to do in Singapore. Like slot machines for my mom, junk collecting for my dad and Tudou for my sis. That is so much more exciting than being on vacation in an Olympic city.

Of all the things my mom has done, I have to say that this is one of the lowest! ONE day, ONE day! They could have stayed one more nite, leave on Sat nite and come home on Sun morning, is that too much to ask?