Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello Kitty Online

I found out a couple mths back that Hello Kitty was going to have a MMORPG called Hello Kitty Online and I was pretty excited about it ... it meant interacting with my fave Sanrio characters, Little Twin Stars! I signed up for the closed beta testing but wasn't chosen the first time round, however, a few days ago, they added more beta testers and I was one of them!

So basically I have been MIA for the past few days because I have been playing this really cute game. Yes, call me childish and immature but OMG, the game is uber cute! Here are some screenshots from the game.


There's me with Kiki. I was so excited when I found him :)




Then I found Lala!




This is a screenshot from one of the mini games that is part on the MMORPG.




This is my farm with the hse that took FOREVER to build!



Unfortunately, because this is only a beta version, there is only so much of the game that can be played. My character would be deleted and I would have to start all over again when the open beta starts :( However, u can bet that I would .... there is the LTS hse in Sanrio Land that can't be accessed at this time :)