Saturday, May 17, 2008

Long, long Sat!

Woke up at 7am as I had an interview scheduled, well, it was more of a "let's show u what we do" and an evaluation. My dragged my sis along for breakfast and also because I needed her to bring along my comfy heels. I had planned for us to go do some shopping after I got done.

We made our way down to Chinatown where my thing was and had McDonald's for breakfast. It has been along time since I had my Sausage and Egg McMuffin. OMG, after checking out the calories on it, its going to be a long time b4 I have it again.

After breakfast, I made my way to the office while my sis hung ard waiting for me. I was quite impressed with the company but it was only later that I realized it was a multi level marketing company. However, by the time I found out, it was too late.... It was also only on the way to the second destination that I found out that they only earn commission and nothing else.

Guess I am too nice to just walk away ... I just can't say no!

Huiyi had text me b4 telling me that their trip to JB had been cancelled and whether I wanted to meet up with them. I thought that I would be able to drag myself out of the grp but I just could not. Even towards the end, I stayed to listen to the guy trying to convince me that this job was the job that would pave the way for me ... blah blah blah ....

It was only after it started to feel like a lecture that I finally had enough and told him I had to go. I ran off, calling my sis and apologizing profusely (I had told her earlier that I was going to be really late). By that time, she had already met up with her friend and was going to catch a movie. So I in turn called my friends and we went to catch a movie too.

By this time, I had been in my heels for more than 7hrs, standing about 5 of them and my feet were KILLING me. I could not meet with my sis first as her movie was starting and I was still quite far away. So I decided to just bear with it, after all, we were going to a movie and I would be able to sit. My sis was going to meet me later, just a few more hrs, just a few more hrs.

We watched Made of Honor ... thanks to Huiyi's boss for the free tics :) ... and it was bad but it isn't going to be one of those romantic comedies that I would watch over and over again. McDreamy was dreamy though :) I just have one question ... how can he be a Duke if his father is still alive?

After the movie we went to HK Cafe. Thankfully after resting my feet during the movie, I was able to hobble my way to the restaurant. My sis wanted to grab dinner with her friend b4 meeting us. We called KL and he joined us too.


Shanice, Evon, Huiyi and I. My sis had yet to arrive ....



We reached the restaurant at about 9/10+pm and my sis finally arrived at about 11+pm. I FINALLY got outta my shoes and I had to say it was a HUGE relieve. We chatted to about 1+am before we finally called it quits. We all have been up for more than 16hrs and we could not take it anymore! So, it was....

Home Sweet Home!

P.S. Thanks to Evon for the pic!