Monday, May 19, 2008

Out and about!

Was going to spend the holidays at home doing absolutely nothing but then my bro called and said that he could not make it to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian preview, whether we wanted to go?

Of cos we wanted! I liked the 1st movie a lot and was looking forward to the 2nd. Furthermore, it was free and we get to watch it b4 it was released! We headed to my bro's place to get the tics b4 heading out.

It wasn't too crowded for a public holiday and we managed to make it to the cinema with time to spare. Because it was free seating, there was a line outside waiting to get in. When the doors open, that was when the pushing and shoving started. Luckily my sis and I managed to get in and find pretty good seats.

The movie is great! Love the soundtrack and it was nice seeing the same actors, now older. The special effects and fight scenes made this a fun and exciting movie to watch. The movie was quite long and it was 6+pm by the time we got done.

We decided to do a little shopping and I dragged my sis to the Sanrio shop at Taka. Here's what I got!


A cover for the tumbler I bought a few mths back.




Here's the tumbler :)




And a clock!



Spent more than I should today but I needed the protection for my bottle if I am ever going to bring it out to use. As for the clock .... well, I need 2 alarms and my other one has died a long time ago :)

We then headed back to Hougang where my sis had her dinner. I did not eat as I was still stuffed with popcorn from earlier. By the time we reached home, it was 9+pm. Should prob head to bed soon, Another day tmr ...