Thursday, June 5, 2008

Parents Anniversary!

Today is my parents anniversary .... hmm, is it 33 or 34? I did not ask. Anyway, my mom wanted to go out to celebrate ... aka, lets go out and stuff our faces with FOOD! At first I was ok about going but I put on a little weight the last few days and so the thought of food just was not as appetizing as b4.

I told my mom last nite that I did not want to go if there wasn't a min number of ppl needed. So my mom called and they said that they need at least 4 per table (I now have a stinking feeling that my mom is BSing me) In order not to spoil my mom's plans and make things more difficult for my parents, I reluctantly agreed to go.

Got up this morning and got ready but had to wait for my mom to be done. Reservations at Tung Lok Seafood @ East Coast was at 11.30am but we left the hse at 11.30am ... SIGH! Btw, my mom's color of choice today was PURPLE! Can anyone tell me what does that remind u of? Come on ... anyone? ;)

Finally got there and I had already decided that I would give my dad a break and NOT take pics today. He always give us the hardest time and look at us weird when we take pics of food. Its their day, so let him eat! Haha .... The food was pretty good and I ate way too much, but I was good and ate a plate of veggies and got "scolded" by my dad for wasting stomach space on veggies during a buffet.

After lunch, my mom and sis had a facial appointment and my dad needed to go get a new pair of glasses done. So I decided to do some shopping! For more, pls read on ....

Starrfire7's LTS Blog

This pic be a direct link to my LTS blog from now on ... go on, click it!



P.S. There are pics there! ;)