Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Evon!

Yes ... I know this is very late :P But it has just been 2 weeks of ups and downs ... mainly downs .... it was hell.

Anyway, here are pics from that Fri nite when we met up to celebrate Evon's bday. We went to a new restaurant at Wisma called Whisk, it was the same place that Elsie and I went for dessert a few weeks back.


On the left is a plum soda and on the right, a root beer float.




Soup of the day .. I think it is Clam Chowder.




We all shared a salad.




I had the ribs .. it was not too bad, tender and not overly satuarated with bbq sauce.




KL had the fish and chips.




Umm ... I think this was YL's.




Ben had the mussels .. he had a hard time opening some of them.




My sis had the fish which was wrapped in bacon.




Evon's seafood pasta.




Huiyi's lamb ... this was yummy too.



Overall the food was not too bad, I think I wouldn't mind going back there again.

After dinner, we made our way to Taka's TCC for dessert. Unfortunately I did not take pics of that ... guess u guys have to wait till Evon posts them on her blog .... oh, she has the grp pic too ;)

After dessert, we headed to the McDonald's at Lido where we sat and chatted some more while enjoying the snack that Ben brought from HK.


Haha ... Wife Cake :)




It was my first time eating it and it was yummy. I like that it wasn't overly sweet like most desserts are.



It was late in the nite b4 we parted ways .... It was good to have Ben back.