Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Yvonne!

Its Evon's bday today but we are not meeting up today as we are going to wait till Ben flies back tmr to celebrate. And what's really exciting is that Ben bought me a Little Twin Stars keychain. I'm real excited about it. Can't wait to get it :)

Well, CNY is round the corner but it seems like we would not be visiting on the 1st day OR the 2nd day. My dad has to work on both days .. one morning shift and the other a nite shift. Looks like I will be lazing around at home till Wed as my office is also officially closed on the 3rd day too :P

However, we do have plans on the 1st Sat of CNY, we would be going to my uncle's hse for a family gathering in the afternoon and then in the evening, we would be heading to KL's hse.

And then on the 8th, I'll be meeting up with some HKO peeps! That should be fun as there are a few who are going to show up that I have not met in real life b4. Hope everything goes as planned and all who said they would come will come ....

Anyway, that's a breakdown on my events for the next couple of weeks, so pls do check back for updates!

Once again, Happy Birthday Evon! :)