Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gif!

Haha, my sis was telling me I should have images that change automatically (aka .gif files) to show off my new Little Twin Stars ang pow. I know ppl u have done it and luckily Tidesong, who is one of them, was online. I asked her how it was done and she mentioned that Adobe came with an add-on that allows u to do it. After a little googling, I figured out what it was called and when I opened my programs, I have it installed already!

And so I played around and when I managed to follow simple instructions I found on the web, I decided to gif pics that Evon took during Xmas. She had her camera set to automatically take a continuous 10 shot series of pics with 10 secs between each shot.

Presenting ..... Christmas 十连拍


We did not have much room to move in this one ....




Haha, this is so cute, can u spot the odd ones out in the first few pics? After that, it was all a mess :P



For more pics from that nite, pls see my earlier post.

Thanks again to Evon for taking the pics! :D