Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Eve with Friends

*Edit* Oops, I forgot the very impt Jello shots that my sis and YL made :(

Seems like Xmas @ Christine and TY's is a tradition now :) This year we decided to do a potluck so that it would be less work. I took the eve off as I wasn't sure if it was going to be a half day for me and I did not want to be stuck at work it is wasn't.

My sis, her bf and I got there first as my mom was the one that dropped us off. Everyone was told to arrive at 6.30pm but as usual, ppl will start to slowly arrive after 6.30pm.


While waiting, we started snacking on the Spinach Dip that I made.




Here's all most of the food. Chye Huat came late with the ham so it wasn't in the pic. We were too hungry to wait :P



Here's a breakdown on who brought what ...
Christine and TY - Spring rolls, wings and samosas
Jeannie and William - Sushi
Huiyi - Curry
Kelvin - Satay
Sis and YL - Sausages wrapped with bacon AND JELLO SHOTS
Evon - Potato Salad
KL - Bee Hoon
Oliver - Log cake
Me - Spinach Dip!

It was a whole lot of food!


Huiyi and Adela.




Her Xmas dinner ... milk!




Guess who stopped by for 10mins? Lina! I have not seen her in the longest time!




After dinner there was dessert! Chocolate fondue with a real cool fondue machine :)




And then it was gift exchange time .... most of us did not end up with the gift we first picked :P



After dessert, we passed time playing Taboo! and Heart Attack. It was really fun, esp Heart Attack when some guys were unable to coordinate their hands ... LOL!

Before long, it was close to midnight and it was time to ring in Xmas!


We brought out the log cake.




And the champagne :)




Evon and I.




My sis and YL.




Haha .. someone was excited about the champagne :)



It was a real nice nite and we stay till about 2am playing games, laughing till my stomach was in stitches. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end .....

Till next year! Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S. Thanks to Evon and her tripod for the grp pic she took!