Saturday, December 27, 2008

BBQ at home.

My mom decided that I needed to celebrate my bday at home and so she chose a BBQ as we had not had one in the longest time. It was going happen with or without me but in the end, I decided to just show up for my own bday party ... haha.


Definitely needed some wine. This is supposedly some cheap S$13 bottle that my dad got from NTUC. Its actually not bad considering the price, not dry.




Chicken wings, thighs, satay, tau pok and mutton were part of the menu.




And Otah!




My bro and Ash got me a cake from Pine Garden.




Ignore the mess behind ... concentrate on the YOUNG bday gal!




Making a wish ...




One breath, one breath!




Yummy cake :)



Ate till I was stuffed like a turkey! After a quick shower, my sis and I headed to my bro's hse to play some games. We were there till 4+am!

Slept in the next day :P Which is also the last day of my leave :( Its back to work on Mon.

NOOOOO!!!!