Friday, December 26, 2008

Met up with LC.

It has been a long long time since I met up with LC. We finally decided to meet up on Fri as it was after Xmas ... LC is really busy during the holidays season and since I was also off on Fri, it was perfect!

We first met for lunch and I chose Din Tai Fung as it has been a long time since I had 小笼包 ;) We went to the outlet at Wisma but it was packed! So we decided to walk down a little and head to the outlet at Paragon. There was the same amt of ppl there but the Paragon outlet was almost 3 times bigger!

We sat at a corner and chatted while waiting for our number to be called. It was about a 20-30mins wait b4 we got seated and by that time we were starved! Thus ... no pics! Haha :)

After lunch we did a little shopping at Taka and then back to Wisma. She managed to get a shirt for GX for CNY. I did not get anything :P After all the walking, we decided it was time for dessert!


This is a new place at Wisma.




It has the country inn type of feel ....




I got a Chocolate Milkshake.




LC had the Vanilla Milkshake




They were really yummy and not uberly sweet like some milkshakes that I have had. Plus, they gave a ginormous scoop of ice cream!



But they really need to coordinate better so that both ppl get their drinks at the same time. Ours were about 5-10mins apart. The table beside us was worse! One lady finished her drink and her friend's drink still had not arrived.


Their apple pie was delicious too! The pastry was nice and crumbly, not tough.




LC and I.



After dessert, we walked down to Wheelock where it was a short meet up with KL, Huiyi, my sis and YL. We just stood around at the entrance of Borders chit chatting. The rest have not seen her in the longest time too!

After the party disbanded, my sis, YL and I headed down to Bugis for some LTS hunting! Haha, LC also gave me some LTS stuff .... looks like I have gotta update my other blog soon. Damn, I am so behind :P

Btw, congrats to LC and GX ;)