Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

It was my bday and since it was a mile stone bday, I decided it was worth celebrating :) Haha, if u guys remember, I did not want to celebrate mine last year and so it was just a meet up at Starbucks.

I had also wanted to go on a ride on the Singapore Flyer but it decided to BREAKDOWN! Well, there is always next year ... wonder if they would be giving out free tics when it starts operating again?

Anyway, I decided to have my bday dinner at Sushi Tei as I had their privilege card that had a 20% discount during my bday mth and also a $10 voucher that was soon to expire. Plus, I love jap food!


Chicken cutlet, Eel, Seafood Soup and Beef.




Baby Octopus, Soft Shell Crab Roll, Chawanmushi and Beef with Enoki Mushrooms.




Scallop, Peas, Jellyfish and Mayo Tuna.




Sashimi Salad, Various Sushi, some Prawn Sushi and Salmon Sashimi.




My bday cake .... yes, u can see how OLD I am :P. The cake was really yummy, not too sweet but still chocolaty.




KL, Evon, Tingjia, her hubby, Huiyi, Me, my Sis and YL.



My sis and YL even got me presents! Haha, but u got to go to my other blog to see it as they are LTS stuff .. hehe. Will update that soon, so check it out!

After dinner, we headed to Coffee Bean for drinks and more chatting. However, because it was a Tues, most shops closed early. We left Vivo at 11+pm and Evon gave us a lift home. On the way home, at the stroke of midnight, we made a bday call to Ben to wish him a happy bday.

It has been awhile since we have both celebrated our bday together ... wonder when we would do so again....

I had a great time with my friends and sis. Thanks everyone for a really happy bday!