Saturday, December 6, 2008

Turkey at my Bro's

My bro's company received 2 turkey dinners from business associates and they ate one of the dinners at work. However, no one wanted the other so my bro took it home and invited us over for turkey!

Before u guys jump into conclusions, the whole dinner was vacuum sealed and in a box. It was just a matter of reheating everything. Not as exciting as other turkeys I have had the privilege of eating, but it was turkey and it brought back good memories.


Here's the boneless turkey breast .... no drumstick :( .. with long beans and sweet potatoes.




Tube of stuffing anyone? Haha, it might look weird but it was actually quite tasty! I ate most of it.



There was also cranberry sauce and gravy. I had more than 2 thick slices of turkey and we, 5 of us, managed to finished 1/2 that block of turkey!

After the turkey lunch, I hung around my bro's hse while he, a couple of his friends and my sis played with their Guitar Hero World Tour. I can't seemed to coordinate my fingers and brain .... that game is definitely not for me :(