Monday, December 8, 2008

Hari Raya Haji with 我们

It was a public holiday here in Singapore so we decided to meet up. I went out with my sis earlier to do a little shopping, got some Little Twin Stars stuff and also a dress! I'm thinking I will keep the dress for Chinese New Year's ....

We (KL, O, Huiyi, my sis and I) met at Vivo at about 3.30pm, waiting for Evon to come pick us up to go to Keppal Marina. Was surprised to see O there as KL said he would not be free.


Carrot cake .... I thought it was a tat dry.




Organic Portabella Mushroom Salad. I loved this! The brown sauce is balsamic vinegar, the white stuff is cheese and it had nuts! YUM!




Warm Wholewheat bread. Delicious too ... I love multi grain/wholewheat bread.



We hung out at Keppal Marina for a few hrs, just sitting and chatting. It was raining the whole day and it was a little cold as we were seated outside. At about 6+, we left and headed to Suntec for dinner. O did not join us as he had to head home.

It took us a long time to decide what we wanted to eat, walking around the fountain area and ending with a round of "Rock, paper, scissors" In the end, we decided on this Korean restaurant.


My set which included, chicken, rice, dumplings and soup.




Huiyi and Evon had the bulgogi.




Chicken Ramen (I think)




Beef Ramen (I think) ... they both look alike, I can't tell them apart!




This is ... haha, I have no idea, it came with KL's set.




We also shared a mini chicken steamboat.



That was a shitload of food and I was seriously stuffed after that. The food was ok ... I think I like the one near PS better. Moreover, there was this waitress there that was obviously loving her job while she noisily dump empty bowls and plates onto a bucket. And also, just because u are wearing a glove doesn't mean it is sanitary ..... u don't wear a glove to serve a bowl and then use the same glove to clear the tables.

Don't think I will be going back to that place again :P

After dinner, we did some last min shopping ... or should I say, Evon did some shopping :) She got a pair of shoes and bag for herself and another bag as a gift for her friend. After that, it was home for us ..... it was a work day on Tues :(