Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movies in the park.

Class 95 FM organized a movies in the park event on Sat. They showed 2 movies and most importantly, it was FREE! Haha.

Ben and HY went to an IT show at Suntec and so my sis and I met Shanice, KL and Evon at Raffles City shopping centre. We had no interest in squeezing the the mob at the IT fair.

While at the Starbucks there, we order pizza ... it was kinda weird telling the person that we wanted the delivery to a Starbucks :P

After the pizza arrived and getting some snacks, we made the short walk to Fort Canning Park.




OMG, it was so crowded! Well, it is free :P Luckily Ben and HY got there earlier and had already reserved an area for all of us.






The two movies were Iron Man and Transformers II.




My Sis and I




The gang that went.




Our dinner! Pizza!




It was a pretty cooling night even though there was a huge crowd there.



Since I had not seen either of the 2 movies, it was very worth it for me. I thought both movies were not too bad. The graphics for Transformers were cool .... should have hired the same team to do wolverine's claws in X-Men :P

After the movies ended, it was after midnight. We then headed to Mr Bean for drinks and a small bite.






Yup, the beer is mine :P




My Sis and I.




我们