Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday @ my Bro's

My brother just got the new Beatles Rockband game and so we went over to his house on Sunday to play. I usually just sing as I am horrible with hand eye coordination :P

The game was fun but after singing a song once or twice, it gets a little boring. There were a lot more popular songs that were not included in the game which my bro said u have to purchase separately if u wanted them.


Ash did the beehoon, apple crumble and 酸辣湯 (Sour Spicy Soup). My bro made buffalo wings!



Ash wanted to make 酸辣湯 like the ones that sold in chinese restaurants in the US but it did not turn out the way she hoped it would. I, for one, don't remember ever ordering 酸辣湯 there so I can't really compare. But I thought her version was very yummy! Just need a little more spice :)

The buffalo wings that my bro made brought back memories of college days ... wings and beer. We were talking how we should all go to Sunset Grill and order their spiciest wings! Hahaha, might permanently kill my taste buds buds but it still excites me thinking about it.

After dinner, we watched 2 crappy movies, Prom Night and Over Her Dead Body. Prom Night is supposed to be a horror movie but it was not at all scary. There was no gore and u knew who was the killer RIGHT FROM THE START! As for the other movie, it stared Eva Longoria but I think her role was tiny compared to the other female role which was supposed to be a supporting role.

By the time we got home, it was after midnight. Fun day! (even with the crappy movies)