Monday, September 14, 2009

My Mom's precious car.

My mom has a four children and her forth baby is the car. Seriously, the car is her precious bb. She washes it almost everyday and gets worried when it goes out without her and comes home late. She makes sure it is always fed and would yell at u if u don't do the same.

Which is why I seldom borrow the car, my mom's nervousness over the car makes me even MORE paranoid when I am driving.

Anyway, my dad uses the car pretty often in the morning (it is paid for by HIS $). He would sent me and my sis out to the MRT station, go pick up newspapers, roam the estates b4 trash collectors come by so that he can pick out the "good" stuff"

Well, on Mon, I suddenly hear my mom screaming and I was wondering what the hell happened. My mom was on the ground floor and my dad was upstairs on the 3rd.

I went down to find out what happened and my mom showed me.


Oops, the dent is between the 2 car doors on the passenger side.



My mom was really upset and was yelling at my dad, she told me "... that is why I don't like yr father to drive the car, he never takes care of it ..."

I just find it a little funny as it is after all my dad's car.

This is not the first time my dad has damaged the car and it will prob not be the last. I just think that it is a minor dent, no need to kick up a big fuss over it. My dad said that he went to check and it would cost about SGD2-300 to fix it. Not sure whether that is the truth, but even if its not, my mom throws away more money at her slot machines that even if it costs twice or 3 times that estimate, she has any right to complain.

That's just me :P