Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Toy!!!!

Haha, my bro had a deal that was too good to pass! I was thinking that I did not need another camera as the one my sis and I shared was still working pretty well. Who knew we would each need the camera soon after :P Oh well, that is over and now we each have our own cameras, no need to fight anymore.

Well because I did pass on it at first, by the time I told my bro I wanted it, I had to be placed on a "waiting list" :( But luckily I was able to get it!! My bro went to purchase it on Tues and I had my mom go over to his hse the same nite to collect it. Yes, I am that impatient!


Woohoo! My new Sony T90!




The inside of the box.




It's very slim with a touchscreen.




I got my bro to get me a memory card too. The (fugly) camera case is free.



The texts between me and my bro while he was at the store : -

Bro - 8gb mem stick at 50. You want?

Me - How much is the 4gb one? Don't think I need that big one leh.

Bro - 4gb is no discount. 40

Me - Aiyoh! Ok..8 then. Thanks :)

Bro - Haha.

Simpliest decision ever ... for $10 more I got double the size, who cares why do I need 8gb for? Hmm... maybe a few videos? ;)

I wasn't able to play with it on Tues as I had to charge the battery but the next morning I immediately inserted the battery and was checking it out. Can't wait to put it to good use. Now I need a cute camera case, the one that was given just ain't cutting it.

Love my new camera! Thanks Bro ... better text me yr bank a/c asap or pretty soon I will saying "Thanks for my early bday present!" Wahahaha ;)