Sunday, December 20, 2009

Beer, Buds, Brewerkz

Have not met up with my friend in a pretty long time, so we decided to meet for an afternoon beer at Brewerkz! Haha, its great to have found someone who loves LTS and beer ... it just seems an unlikely combination :P

We chose Brewerkz as it was a convenient location for all of us and beer is cheap from 12-3pm (I think) The prices slowly increases as the nite draws near ... so my advice is go early ;)


We had their yummy fries again and this time we ordered wings. Their wings are not bad.




On top of that, I got a present from Jacq! Hehe .. another mug to add to my collection.



We didn't stay long as we had my mom's NC's BBQ to go to. Can't wait to go back there again ... hmm, I have another beer bud that is going to be back in SGP after a vacation (I think) in Aust. Maybe then ;)

Thanks for my mug Jacq! ^^

Hope they next time we meet it wouldn't be after so long :)